Oak House, Beech House and Cedar House are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission to provide care for older people over the age of 65 years old that are frail or suffer from dementia.
We provide the following services for the people in our care:
- Homely accommodation (Oak House – 13 beds, Beech House – 28 beds & Cedar House – 33 beds)
- Personal care based on individual’s care needs
- Stimulating activities, organised by our trained Activities Co-ordinators
- Medical & Social care (working in partnership with the GPs, Community Nurses, Community Psychiatrist Nurses, Nutritionists, Physiotherapists and other professional teams)
- Well balanced nutritional meals with choices for or residents
- Person centred care plans are formulated with the residents families and friends
- Physical, Emotion, Social, Psychological and Spiritual support are provided by our trained staff
- We arrange educational trips to sea side, historical places and any of our residents’ destination
- Holidays are provided for the residents in a relaxed environment.
Our services and homes are regularly inspected by:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Local Authorities – Thurrock Council and Essex County Council
(Visit Care Quality Commission – www.cqc.org.uk/contactus.cfm (CQC) and Local Authorities’ websites (Thurrock and Essex County Councils) for updated reports)