Cedar House was opened in October 2012 and it is purposely built for the comfort of our older residents and residents with dementia.
Cedar House is situated in a pleasant residential area, within walking distance of the Corringham and Stanford-le-Hope Town Centres, Shopping amenities, Post Office, Library, local Churches, and local services.
At Cedar House:
- A well decorated, homely and accessible environment and the bedrooms and sitting areas are user-friendly. Residents and relatives are given the opportunity to personalise the bedroom and decorate according to their own taste and choice
- all the resident’s bedrooms on the ground floor open to the middle garden or the back garden with flower and vegetable beds for the residents and relatives to explore and enjoy the beauty of nature
- 31 single bedrooms en-suites
- 1 double bedroom
- 2 Lounges for residents use
- wide and bright corridors for our residents to move about freely.